Each rented property usually receives an equal amount of attention from several different parties.The tenants who are about to move out expect to receive their substantial deposit back.The new owners hope to find a nice and tidy place, which they could call their new home. The landlord and estate agents seek to present such property in the best possible light to attract responsible renters. And, in order for everyone to get what they want, said property needs to be immaculate.
We Offer You a Professional Cleaning Solution
With end of tenancy cleaning in Fulham SW6, everyone comes out a winner! How? It’s simple – the local specialists will bring professional detergents and equipment to successfully clean every room of your rented house or apartment. You’ll then end up with a happy landlord and with your bond in your left pocket. The estate agent’s job will become much easier as well – not many people would turn down a property that both looks and smells good. And the new owners will be more than thankful for the fact that they won’t have to deal with this arduous task themselves while dodging boxes of unpacked possessions.
But how does our local service differ from a one-off cleaning? Instead of using what’s currently in your drawers, the end of tenancy cleaners in Fulham SW6 will bring their own cleaning products. Also, this cleaning option cannot be used on a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis – while not limited by hours, it is performed only once. Finally, the purpose of tenancy cleaning in Fulham is not to maintain an already neat home, but to perform deep scrubbing, washing, rinsing, and polishing of each and every surface in the property to meet the requirements of even the most stringent checklist.
Benefit From Reliable Move Out Cleaners in Fulham
Cobweb brushes, vacuum cleaners, mops and buckets, scourers, ladders, metal scrapers, rubbish bags, and sponges are just some of the tools that all tenancy cleaners in Fulham have at their disposal. This extensive inventory allows them to:
- Wipe the dust from all woodwork, picture frames, mirrors, light switches, and door frames;
- Polish the interior walls of drawers and shelves, as well as scrub all grime from any kitchen appliance;
- Clean underneath beds and sofas, thoroughly vacuum carpets, and mop all floors;
- De-scale and polish the sinks and dispose of food or dirt deposits found within;
- FREE Oven Cleaning;
- Remove limescale from bathroom tiles, disinfect the toilet and unclog pipework.
We’ll go even further by offering you:
- Full week availability: Book 7 days a week and on bank holidays and weekends;
- 72-hour guarantee: Is your landlord not happy with the results? We’ll instantly provide you with a free re-clean!;
- 10% OFF for booking additional window cleaning;
- 40% OFF for additional carpet cleaning;
- Dependable staff: All experts are dedicated to their work, vetted, and covered by a comprehensive insurance;
- 24/7 customer support: Call us at any time to learn more about our services and to book or reschedule your appointment.
|Property||Excl. Carpets||Incl. Carpets|
|Studio||from £93*||from £124*|
|1 Bed||from £125*||from £163*|
|2 Beds||from £146*||from £203*|
|3 Beds||from £184*||from £255*|
* Yearly subscription price.
* End of tenancy cleaning prices vary depending on property size and whether the service includes carpet cleaning.
Hire Us Today to Enjoy Fast and Efficient Results
Dial 020 7846 0219 – that is all you need to schedule an end of tenancy cleaning in Fulham SW6 session for a time of your preference. Want to book online instead? Fill in our booking form or send a message via our real-time chat system and a friendly company representative will provide you with a free price quote at a moment’s notice!