Carpets may not look like magnets, but they definitely act as ones. Why is this comparison used? Because everything that isn’t supposed to stick to their surface, for example juice, blood, or cooking oil, is destined to one day end up on their delicate fibres. But don’t make the common mistake of scrubbing the stain – this may damage the fabric and allow the smudge to soak in even deeper. Here is what you can do instead…
Hire Carpet Cleaners in Fulham SW6 for Professional Stain Treatment
With your local rug cleaning, you can be certain that nothing will go wrong. And here is why:
- Weekend and bank holiday bookings are entirely possible;
- We offer a same day service and a day and night customer support – feel free to ask away!;
- The cleaners are certified and vetted, use only branded vehicles and uniforms, and carry IDs;
- All equipment and detergents are Prochem-certified and pose no threat to the environment.
Take Your Pick – Many Cleaning Options Available
Depending on the type of carpet that you have, carpet cleaning in Fulham SW6 can offer you the following:
- Steam carpet cleaning: a hot steam is injected and then extracted using a special carpet machine;
- Dry carpet cleaning: this option is aimed at refreshing sisal or any other delicate/not water resistant rugs;
- Hot water extraction carpet cleaning: all stains are hit by a hot water under high pressure and are simultaneously vacuumed.
Besides your carpet, we can also clean sofas, upholstery and curtains. We also offer thorough mattress treatment where, apart from performing dry and chemical-free cleaning, we also kill all the dust mites, fungal spores, and bacteria with an ultra-violet light. If you need any further treatment, why don’t you look at our domestic or end of tenancy options.
|Bedrooms (10×10 feet)||from £20*|
|Lounge (12×12 feet)||from £24*|
|Staircase (Up to 14 steps)||from £24*|
|Two Seater Sofa||from £30*|
|Half Length Pair of Curtains||from £17*|
* Yearly subscription price.
* Carpet Cleaning rates vary depending on the carpet size. Min charge applies, but in certain cases we can overlook the minimum charges.
Carpet Stains and How We Deal With Them
For steam cleaning, the local specialist will pour water into a special machine that produces steam. This steam, together with eco-friendly products, will be used to pre-treat any stain on your rug surface and will be later extracted along with all the dirt. The carpet will then need around 3 hours to completely dry out.
For dry cleaning, the expert will first hoover the rug, carefully inspect it to pre-treat all high traffic areas and dirt patches, and will apply powder and spray-based products on its surface. A professional equipment is then used to scrub the powder between the fibres, effectively dealing with all grime and dust.
Finally, the water extraction method is best suited for synthetic and wool rugs. The cleaner will place pads beneath the equipment and all furniture, attach the extension tubes of the cleaning system, and fill the latter’s tank with a mixture of water and detergents. After the rug is hoovered and pre-treated, a tiny nozzle will be used to spray hot water on the carpet and 95% of the moisture will get extracted back, together with everything that isn’t supposed to be on your carpet.
Keep in mind: the specialist can only move light furniture and we cannot guarantee complete stain removal.
See What Else Our Rug Cleaning Can Do for You
- The vetted and certified carpet cleaners in Fulham SW6 can treat rugs made of synthetic, wool, and organic fabric;
- A careful inspection will be performed before each cleaning session to make sure that you’ll get the best possible results;
- Benefit from free viewings and advice on how to better maintain your carpet as soon as you make an appointment;
- We’ll place protection pads under each piece of furniture and can apply Scotchgard or bring an Air mover system upon request.
Make Use of Our Reliable Cleaning Methods Today!
Call us on 020 7846 0219, start a chat, fill in our web site booking form, or write us an email – how you want to contact us is entirely up to you. Once you’ve made your choice, a friendly customer advisor will tell you all you need to schedule carpet cleaning services in Fulham SW6 for a desired day. After that, you will receive a free price quote and your cause for worry will evaporate in the blink of an eye!